What does low cal but filling meals looks like

Options
The hardest part for me when I started counting calories was to figure out what to choose when cooking (ingredient or recipes) and translate that in how much food it would make and how filling it would be. Making « good » choices is such a big part of being successful in this journey, but I spent most of my time doing trial and error, refusing to eat some things thinking it would not fit in my daily allowance when really, you can fit anything.

My absolute favorite meal is breakfast this was 247 calories, my plate was full, I was satisfied and I enjoyed every bite of it!
oibiju3f8g5h.jpeg

It’s 99g of potatoes (which was a small potato), 1 tsp of oil, 1.5 egg (because I cooked for 2 and made 3 eggs total), a handful of raspberries, half a nectarine and black coffee (but that was easy, I always drank my coffee black).

Swapping the potatoes for 1-2 slices of bacon or ham would still keep this around the 250 mark, which I do often, or even just add it for a 350 cal meal!

What are some of the meals that you make? Show us pictures to inspire us to make it!