Hi I'm new too

Options
anang
anang Posts: 7 Member
Hi after stepping on the scale and seeing a message from a friend to this site I've decided it must be fate. I really need to do this, this time. I've tried in the past but keep falling into the overeating and sedentary lifestyle. I really don't want to do that this time and can use all the encouragement I can get to keep on the straight and narrow path to where I want to be. :happy:

Replies

• ErickaJos
    ErickaJos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've known about this site for quite some time. I just never was interested in keeping a food diary. I still think it is a chore but one that I must do in order to achieve the results I am seeking . I have already lost 30 lbs, I am at a healthy weight but I want more definition and to lose an extra 5-10 lbs. Yesterday was a shocker when I logged my food for the first time. I need to reign in my eating. I also need to hold myself accountable so let's see what the future holds for me!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a good siite,i struggling with keeping track of cal.to,but i take it day by day.
  • Kate812
    Kate812 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, i heard about this site from a friend who has lost loads with the help of this site. After putting on a stone since a massive weight loss over a year ago I just want to get back to my happiest and most confident weight. Ive just achieved a 170 mile bike ride from Leicester to Cardiff and this has changed my life and made me realise that ANYTHING is possible. I set up my profile 2 days ago and am already amazed by the support that this site provides. BRING ON MY GOAL!!!!! :happy:
  • TeriB19
    TeriB19 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi all! Keeping track of what I put into my mouth seems to be key in controlling my weight loss. If I don't log, I lose sight of what I should be doing and go back to my old eating habits. By keeping myself accountable, I'm much more successful in losing the extra lbs!! Keep up the good work and stick with it!!