Strawberries made me fat.

Options
I'm toasting some stone ground "white flour" ciabatta bread, slathered in organic no salt "butter" with homemade strawbewrries jam made with "refined sugar", and I may have 4 pieces and ascend to heaven............I feel guilty that I just didn't just didn't use the cheaper salted butter ands save a few dollars............eating clean is expensive.:wink:

Replies

• ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    OMG I thought we only had to worry about bananas. WTF am I going to do?! My diet is roooned!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Strawberries are EVIL!

*says the woman who's about go mix her own homemade strawberry jam in with greek yogurt and top with granola.*
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    OMG I thought we only had to worry about bananas. WTF am I going to do?! My diet is roooned!

I spit my water all over my laptop. Thank you for the funny. :D
  • ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options

I spit my water all over my laptop. Thank you for the funny. :D
    <3
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend left a jar of strawberry jam at my house. I KNEW she was trying to sabotage me!
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I like a bit of salt with myy sweet som e Kerrygold and challah with fresh homemade blueberry or strawberry preserves , no fig oh yum!!!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I'm toasting some stone ground "white flour" ciabatta bread, slathered in organic no salt "butter" with homemade strawbewrries jam made with "refined sugar", and I may have 4 pieces and ascend to heaven............I feel guilty that I just didn't just didn't use the cheaper salted butter ands save a few dollars............eating clean is expensive.:wink:

Excuse me... I need a moment.