Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My setbacks were major, but so is my comeback ✊🏽 An honest story of losing 130 pounds.

124»

Replies

• babysaffybabysaffy Posts: 182Member Member Posts: 182Member Member
    Congratulations- you've done so well and look great! Thanks for sharing xx
  • Nanalove2018Nanalove2018 Posts: 263Member, Premium Member Posts: 263Member, Premium Member
    Thank you guys 💖💖💖
  • swim777swim777 Posts: 508Member Member Posts: 508Member Member
    You look wonderful! And you were always beautiful! So happy for you that you are happy with YOU!
  • Stew501Stew501 Posts: 66Member Member Posts: 66Member Member
    WOW!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Nanalove2018Nanalove2018 Posts: 263Member, Premium Member Posts: 263Member, Premium Member
    Thank you two 💖🙏🏽
  • CeeCeeCarraCeeCeeCarra Posts: 9Member, Premium Member Posts: 9Member, Premium Member
    Hi! I’m new and just saw your post... How INSPIRING are your words! Very wise indeed. You are beautiful, inside and out. Thank you so much for sharing. Congratulations on all of your hard work, dedication and perseverance!!! Wishing you the best! (((Hugs)))
  • spidergoatspidergoat Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Thanks so much for sharing your story! I'm so happy you've reached your goal and are loving yourself more! What you said in your post is what I have struggled to learn over decades - it's not only about the weight, it's about loving yourself enough to lose it.
  • Jamie2663Jamie2663 Posts: 498Member, Premium Member Posts: 498Member, Premium Member
    Thank you for sharing! Sometimes in the journey we lose sight of what is really important. Congratulations on your journey!
    Thank you so much!!!
  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 5,011Member, Premium Member Posts: 5,011Member, Premium Member
    Thank you for sharing your journey. You've been on quite a ride and you've gained tremendous insight as a result. I appreciate your courage. You look beautiful. Congratulations. 💟
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing your journey. You've been on quite a ride and you've gained tremendous insight as a result. I appreciate your courage. You look beautiful. Congratulations. 💟

Thank you for your kind words🤗🤗
  • livilivelylivilively Posts: 21Member Member Posts: 21Member Member
    Amazing work!!!! You are beautiful❤
    livilively wrote: »
    Amazing work!!!! You are beautiful❤

🤗🤗🤗thankss
  • aracely2224aracely2224 Posts: 568Member Member Posts: 568Member Member
    That’s a great accomplishment, you look amazing thank you for sharing your story. You should be very proud of yourself 🌺
    That’s a great accomplishment, you look amazing thank you for sharing your story. You should be very proud of yourself 🌺

🤗🤗🤗thank you
  • LexieL39LexieL39 Posts: 20Member Member Posts: 20Member Member
    Congratulations x
  • denjan333denjan333 Posts: 62Member, Premium Member Posts: 62Member, Premium Member
    I really think a lot of people believe that losing weight will make all their problems go away. Thank you for being real. Getting to your goal weight is the beginning. We all need to learn real self love and self care.

Kudos to you!! Your hard work has really paid off.