amwiggins93 Posts: 1 Member
Student - Andrew Wiggins
January 25, 2019
February 11, 2019
February 27, 2019
March 04, 2019
Mrs May Class
Class ( Life Skills )

I have information on How to find locations on the grass. I have done class outside with Mrs May and the students like Alex Nichols. I really enjoyed that I also have done some goals and created a binder with name tags .

Jan 28th

How to update Goals. How to speak to Staff. How to be a college student. How to use my Google Drive .

( waiting on Dsps support and letter . )
How to use gmail and I learned how to use google drive. I also learned how to use Google Chrome and to use Google doc.I enjoyed being in the class today .
I enjoyed doing Journal entry and i enjoyed being in Mira effective life skills. I can’t wait to start using the skills i learned into real life! I also talked to Ryan Willson with the conversion group . I also really enjoyed to be in Mrs May's class today . I enjoyed the one and one assistance With Tristan Wallace who provided the client Andrew Wiggins with college assistance at this last class. When I learned on how to use google drive and gmail I also learned how to lock myself out of canvas and how to send update. I really enjoyed the class and I really enjoyed listening to Guest speakers . I enjoyed asking questions and I enjoyed learning how to use a computer by typing up my Journal. Today, I learned on how to type asking questions and how to do a chart . I also learned on how to work in college on how to give out confidential information. I have enjoyed cooking class and seeing Monica Williams while enjoying going to Park City Utah. I also really enjoyed watching Aladdin a Disney play and showing Monica Williams a cavity . I have learned how to cook and I learned how to have a powerorange . I learned how to work with my google drive . I learned how to get a computer reminder on my phone so I can get to apartment on time. Today I learned how to get locked out of Canvas, and I learned on how to be fixable with charges, how to do January entry and I learned how to get from one location on campus to another location . I learned how to update paperwork and also how to get support . I Have enjoyed my Time in Life skills so much and I have enjoyed Lunch as well! a Now, I’m In the computer class .Yesterday I went to computer class too and enjoyed working on a computer . I enjoyed going to the cafeteria with the class. There were going to be cookies in the class .
I have done my google calendar and done the journal of the day. I was gave a friend of mine a college update about the new clubs .
Student - Andrew Wiggins
January 25, 2019
February 11 , 2019
February 27, 2019
March 04, 2019
Mrs may class
Class ( Life Skills )

I have information on How to find locations on the grass, i have done class outside with Mrs May and the students like Alex Nichols . i really enjoyed that i also have done some goals and created bind with name tags .

Jan 28th

How to update Goals and How to speak to Staff and how to be a college student and how to use my google Drive .

How to used gmail and learned on how to use google drive.
Learned how to use google chrome and use google doc.
I enjoyed being in the class today .
I enjoyed doing Journal entry and i enjoyed being in Mira effective life skills can’t wait for using the skills i learned into real life , i also talked to Ryan Willson with conversion group . i also really enjoy to be in mrs may's class today . I enjoyed the one and one assistance With Tristan wallace provide clent Andrew Wiggins with college assistance last class i learned on how to use google drive and gmail and how to lock myself out of canvas . how to send update . I really enjoyed the class and i really enjoyed listen to Guest speakers . i enjoyed asking questions . and i enjoyed how to use a computer . typing up my Junal , today I learned on how to type asking questions and how to do a chart . i also learned on how to work in college on how to give out confidential information , i have enjoyed cook class see monica williams and enjoyed going to park city utah , I also really enjoyed watching Aladdin . disney play . showing monica williams cavity . I have learned on how to cook and i learned on how to have a powerorange . i learned on how to work with my google drive . i learn on how to get a computer reminder on my phone so i can get to apartment on time . today I learn how to get lock out of Canvas, and I learned on how to be fixable with charges and I learned on how to do January entry and I learned on how to get from one location on campus to other location . i learned on how to update paperwork on how to get support . I Have enjoyed my Time in Life skills I have enjoyed Lunch as well and now I’m In the computer class .Yesterday I went to computer class enjoyed working on a computer . i was enjoyed going to calfirtertia . with the class there was cookies going to be in the class .
I have done my google calindar and done junal of the day i was give a friend of mine in college an update about new clubs , please edit this document , Guest Speaker .

Student - Andrew Wiggins
January 25, 2019
February 11, 2019
February 27, 2019
March 04, 2019
Mrs May Class
Class ( Life Skills )

I have information on How to find locations on the grass. I have done class outside with Mrs May and the students like Alex Nichols. I really enjoyed that I also have done some goals and created a binder with name tags .

Jan 28th

How to update Goals. How to speak to Staff. How to be a college student. How to use my Google Drive .

How to use gmail and I learned how to use google drive. I also learned how to use Google Chrome and to use Google doc.I enjoyed being in the class today .
I enjoyed doing Journal entry and i enjoyed being in Mira effective life skills. I can’t wait to start using the skills i learned into real life! I also talked to Ryan Willson with the conversion group . I also really enjoyed to be in Mrs May's class today . I enjoyed the one and one assistance With Tristan Wallace who provided the client Andrew Wiggins with college assistance at this last class. When I learned on how to use google drive and gmail I also learned how to lock myself out of canvas and how to send update. I really enjoyed the class and I really enjoyed listening to Guest speakers . I enjoyed asking questions and I enjoyed learning how to use a computer by typing up my Journal. Today, I learned on how to type asking questions and how to do a chart . I also learned on how to work in college on how to give out confidential information. I have enjoyed cooking class and seeing Monica Williams while enjoying going to Park City Utah. I also really enjoyed watching Aladdin a Disney play and showing Monica Williams a cavity . I have learned how to cook and I learned how to have a powerorange . I learned how to work with my google drive . I learned how to get a computer reminder on my phone so I can get to apartment on time. Today I learned how to get locked out of Canvas, and I learned on how to be fixable with charges, how to do January entry and I learned how to get from one location on campus to another location . I learned how to update paperwork and also how to get support . I Have enjoyed my Time in Life skills so much and I have enjoyed Lunch as well! a Now, I’m In the computer class .Yesterday I went to computer class too and enjoyed working on a computer . I enjoyed going to the cafeteria with the class. There were going to be cookies in the class .
I have done my google calendar and done the journal of the day. I was gave a friend of mine a college update about the new clubs .
Student - Andrew Wiggins
January 25, 2019
February 11 , 2019
February 27, 2019
March 04, 2019
Mrs may class
Class ( Life Skills )

I have information on How to find locations on the grass, i have done class outside with Mrs May and the students like Alex Nichols . i really enjoyed that i also have done some goals and created bind with name tags .

Jan 28th

How to update Goals and How to speak to Staff and how to be a college student and how to use my google Drive .

I enjoyed doing Journal entry and i enjoyed being in Mira effective life skills can’t wait for using the skills i learned into real life , i also talked to Ryan Willson with conversion group . i also really enjoy to be in mrs may's class today . I enjoyed the one and one assistance With Tristan wallace provide clent Andrew Wiggins with college assistance last class i learned on how to use google drive and gmail and how to lock myself out of canvas . how to send update . I really enjoyed the class and i really enjoyed listen to Guest speakers . i enjoyed asking questions . and i enjoyed how to use a computer . typing up my Junal , today I learned on how to type asking questions and how to do a chart . i also learned on how to work in college on how to give out confidential information , i have enjoyed cook class see monica williams and enjoyed going to park city utah , I also really enjoyed watching Aladdin . disney play . showing monica williams cavity . I have learned on how to cook and i learned on how to have a powerorange . i learned on how to work with my google drive . i learn on how to get a computer reminder on my phone so i can get to apartment on time . today I learn how to get lock out of Canvas, and I learned on how to be fixable with charges and I learned on how to do January entry and I learned on how to get from one location on campus to other location . i learned on how to update paperwork on how to get support . I Have enjoyed my Time in Life skills I have enjoyed Lunch as well and now I’m In the computer class .Yesterday I went to computer class enjoyed working on a computer . i was enjoyed going to calfirtertia . with the class there was cookies going to be in the class .
I have done my google calindar and done junal of the day i was give a friend of mine in college an update about new clubs , please edit this document , Guest Speaker .

Student - Andrew Wiggins
January 25, 2019
February 11, 2019
February 27, 2019
March 04, 2019
Mrs May Class
Class ( Life Skills )

Jan 28th

Student - Andrew Wiggins
January 25, 2019
February 11 , 2019
February 27, 2019
March 04, 2019
Mrs may class
Class ( Life Skills )

Jan 28th

Student - Andrew Wiggins
January 25, 2019
February 11, 2019
February 27, 2019
March 04, 2019
Mrs May Class
Class ( Life Skills )

Jan 28th

Student - Andrew Wiggins
January 25, 2019
February 11 , 2019
February 27, 2019
March 04, 2019
Mrs may class
Class ( Life Skills )

Jan 28th