Keto buddies

Options

Replies

• Myaaka
    Myaaka Posts: 25 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hey there everyone! I’m in the process of learning keto and did my first day today! I could really use the encouragement and ideas, so yay! Really excited! I have 80 lbs to lose and would like to lose the bulk of that in the next 6-7 months as my husband just got deployed and will be back then. It’d be an awesome surprise!! :)
  • alexsahernandez16
    alexsahernandez16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I need keto friends
  • Jamie_Leigh83
    Jamie_Leigh83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here, I just started today too! I dont know what I am really doing. Lol
  • tomy2tone01
    tomy2tone01 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone. I am hopping on the wagon again. Life got in the way and I fell off. I am very interested in doing the KETO Diet. I am looking for support buddies and would love to hear comments about this diet. Where do I start?
  • BeardedTexasHulk
    BeardedTexasHulk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've been on keto for about 3 or 4 months. Feel free to send me a FR.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,076 Member
    Options
    Anyone is still welcome to add me :) would love to support you on this journey :)
  • erin6026
    erin6026 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love all the support I can get - on day 2. Inspired but feeling pretty fatigued. Not sure if it's lack of electrolytes or what. I swear the belly bloat has already gone down in 48 hours though. Been binge-watching Dr. Berg on YouTube. Check him out if you haven't already! Fascinating. Anyway, feel free to friend me. I hope to stay with this a while :)
  • nephalim37
    nephalim37 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also down for some motivational buddies. Looking to get back on the wagon after my "cheat weekend" turned into a cheat 2 months. I've managed to maintain my original losses overall, but need to push past this to move on.
  • thisisitelka
    thisisitelka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm in with you. Please add me
  • lenhill04
    lenhill04 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just started back on keto yesterday. I lost 75 lbs in 9 months before I stopped last summer and gained 50 back :/ . So anyone can add me; I have an open diary.
  • AdelanDeus
    AdelanDeus Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies everyone! I've sent out friend requests. If anyone was missed, feel free to add me. I'm active on MFP.
  • OooohToast
    OooohToast Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Me too please !
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    AdelanDeus wrote: »
    Hello! I'm getting back on the weight loss train and have lost 29 pounds so far on keto. I'd love to gain more friends who are on their own journeys and give each other support on those hard days out there. 😊👍

Add me, add me
  • Depcola
    Depcola Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I been in keto for 22 days lost 8 lbs. add me as well so I can follow too!
  • Ryewhisky75
    Ryewhisky75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as well!
  • ddimeo
    ddimeo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keto and intermittent fasting since March. Down 30 lbs ....feel amazing. Add me 😊
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,076 Member
    Options
    ddimeo wrote: »
    Keto and intermittent fasting since March. Down 30 lbs ....feel amazing. Add me 😊

Congrats....I too do both
  • ultra_violets
    ultra_violets Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Keto since Jan 1 and lost 40 lb. Just got labs back last week. Blood pressure was perfect. Triglycerides are half what they were 6 months ago, A1C is down to 6 from 8.1. Keto works.
  • angella27
    angella27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started keto today... I’ve got a long journey ahead. Love to connect with others on the same journey.
  • CelesteR903
    CelesteR903 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starting Keto tomorrow! I can use all the buddies I can get.