Mums of babies/toddlers?

Options
2»

Replies

• sdewey415
    sdewey415 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am juggling work, personal, and social life as well! I have a 7 year old and almost 2 year old. Feel free to add me. 😊
  • Joylizmtz
    Joylizmtz Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi I am Diana and I have a 2.5 year old I was 168 when my son was born and I dropped down to 154 for my wedding and right after my wedding I gained it all back. So now I have to start all over again and I would like some friends to share this journey with :)
    Feel free to add me
  • Firecracker023
    Firecracker023 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just had my daughter four months ago and I’m trying like hell to loose my waist. I’ve upped my cardio by taking cycling !!! It’s hard!!! My son is 3 and the second one seems to be so much harder to get back at it.
  • xAliJo
    xAliJo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking to get into shape after having my newest little early March! I have a 4 year old, 2 year old, and 1 month old! Will be having a 4th, but have plenty of time before then. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • kierasayshi
    kierasayshi Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Working, first time mom of a 1 year old. Looking to lose 40 lbs. Would love to add mommy friends to support!
  • hubn8147
    hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi! My toddler will be 3 in June and I'll be having my 2nd baby here any day - I also work full time. :) (Due May 7th!!) I gained 43 lbs in my first pregnancy and was able to lose 51 lbs before getting pregnant again. This time I've only gained 25lbs so far, and have a game plan for postpartum. I'll send a friend request :)
  • weightliftingbarbie
    weightliftingbarbie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey , my boy just turnt 3 years old, I lost alot of weight when I was on here before but life got hectic and difficult after I had my son and I put it all back on and extra! Just re started yesterday and looking for motivational friends x
  • laurahayes1420
    laurahayes1420 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old and 2 year old twins. I babysit another 2 year old and 4 year old during the day and work an evening job. I will send you a request! 😊
  • slfrye03
    slfrye03 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mom to a 2.5 year old and 11 month old twins that will be one in two weeks. I work full time and go to school full time. Not sure how this losing weights is going to work, but I am going to try.
  • GeekGirlLula
    GeekGirlLula Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not an official mom yet, but I work in early childcare and am the day mom to 10 lovely little ones (4-9 months). I'm working on getting healhlthier and in shape before Hubbs and I start focusing on starting our own family.