Need support team

Options
Top of the morning to you all! I’m on my path to lose weight. I was 220lb and now I’m standing at 205lb. My goal is to make it to 180lb-170lb. I’m also on Keto. I would love and appreciate it if you would come and share this transition with me. So we can share recipes and workout strategies. Healthier living and a cut/tone shape. Let’s get this money!💪🏽

Replies

• KhadijahBriee
    KhadijahBriee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m not necessarily doing keto, but definitely don’t mind being apart of your support team. I need all the support I can get as well.
  • BadBanditCA
    BadBanditCA Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Ha! I was about to say add me, but you already did!
    Sounds like you’re making some good progress. I was 226 when I started and am now in the mid 180s. I also did a mid length fast at some point. Check out this movie on prime:
    https://tv.apple.com/us/movie/fasting/umc.cmc.2awpy1e4pmbzjy6mkl16vxxl1

I did mine for 9 days. I drank water and ate only 1 cup of bone broth with 1 tbsp butter in it, once or twice a day. Lost a bunch. I was concerned about it coming back after fast, but I stayed in ketosis through and after so I continued losing.
    I won’t be much help with workout strats, but I can share recipes!

• Hermie123451982
    Hermie123451982 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I know you have added me but just want to say I started at 224lbs. Down to 197 as of Sunday and wanna get to sub 182 so pretty much the same goals 👍