Need Additional FitPals

Options
What up. I'm Jake.

Looking for some additional supportive pals. My current friend list is great, I have a very supportive group, so I'm just looking to add a bit more. Friends were such a strong part of my previous (and current) success, I'd love to get some new friends to tag along with me on this fat nuking journey that is my life. I have been successful on this site for quite a while. A few years back I had lost a total of 50 pounds all from diet and light movement, and I've maintained well thereafter still sitting at about 40 pounds lost. Since the end of the holiday season this past year, I have really improved my fitness consistency. I lift weights 2-3 times per week, rock cardio 2-3 times per week and perform yoga 1-2 times per week. Sometimes I have bad weeks still but not tripping really because I'm seriously in awe at how far I have come and how much I continue to improve as I get older. The goal, I want to get cut and feel sexy af

I’m a basketball player that turned 30 this year. I haven’t been able to hoop in 2 years because of injury but my injuries are healed and it’s time to work my way back. I'm probably healthy enough to play, but taking things cautiously.

Fun Facts about OG Jake for those who like to get to know peeps before adding:
- I WANT TO DUNK BEFORE I'M TOO OLD.
- I'm blessed enough to be able work in the heart of Downtown Denver.
- I practice daily meditation
- Nerd entertainment of choice: NBA2K.
- Getting married in May so another reason to get all the way cut.
- I work in the sport/concert industry
- I’m a closet hippie. I like life to be as all-natural as possible
- Yoga is my sport away from sport. I also golf occasionally.
- Have 2 dogs, never used to be a dog person but my fiancé converted me.

Add me if any of this vibes with you. Add me.