Proud NSV moment!

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
HUGE NSV!!!! I've been doing the 30 day shred for 15 days. I've noticed the crunches and ab work this time around has been more intense, definitely feeling it! Today I did level 3... Haven't had the guts to do this level in almost a year. Totally forgot how hard this level was. Also forgot about all the crap she makes you do, like sit ups... Um yeah, last time I did a sit up was gym class, in middle school, circa 1988... Well, not only did I do a sit up, but I.DID.EVERY.FREAKING.ONE!!!!!!! Oh HELL YEAH!

This is a huge accomplishment for me since I haven't done one in a very long time AND I have carried and delivered 5 babies.

The last time I attempted this level was last September, just 4 months after the caboose was born. I couldn't do a plank, couldn't do a sit up so I had to do crunches and forget lunge jumps! Today I did the entire level and had sweat dripping off of me!

My abs are on fire, my thighs are burning and it is THE most wonderful feeling! :noway:

Replies

• gotchakatja
    gotchakatja Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That's an incredible accomplishment! You should definitely be proud of yourself. :] Congratulations!
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! That moment when you can do something you didn't think you could, such an amazing feeling :)
    I had a mini NSV today, no where near as exciting as yours though. The pants I bought a month ago for work are now sagging, which is frustrating but awesome at the same time. I honestly didn't think I'd budge that much in such a short time. So I have to go pants shopping again, which is frustrating. But. I have to go pants shopping again because I need a smaller size ;)
    Mini win.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! Congrats!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    How awesome is that?? Congrats on a job well done!! What a great feeling!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,627 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful NSV! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all!!!! Now if I could just push past this stupid 5.5 month plateau I'd be a very happy camper! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!