First day of school photo

Options
linsey0689
linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
So I don't want to make this to long so I get right to it. These pictures are my first day of school from one year to the next. I have been on my journey for almost 7 months now and have lost about 45 pounds! I started MFP on 1/20/13 at 285 and currently I am at 239.3! I was shocked when I saw the difference because some days (who am I kidding most days) I feel just a big as I was when I started. Just want to let everyone know this do-able and really someone who was been fat for what seems forever is now a little less fat.

11ie4c2.png
First photo scrub shirt 3x.... Second photo xl

Replies

• swisseler
    swisseler Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    **LOVE** this. You look so happy in both pictures.

I completely understand the feeling where you feel just as pudgy as before. Sometimes it can seem like ages.You've achieved so much, and you're rocking those scrubs.
  • phillipsteri
    phillipsteri Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look awesome :) Great job!
  • karen_golfs
    karen_golfs Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • breeezy1030
    breeezy1030 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I know what you mean by still feeling the same fatness. I have lost a few pounds, but I have not yet taken any before after shots. It may sound stupid, but the reason is because I don't want to be dissapointed at the the results. I have always hated taking pictures as it is, so it's hard to look at them for me. Maybe when I lose about 20 more lbs i will take another pic. Keep up the good work, way to stay consistent!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • remimarie
    Options
    You look fantastic (in both photos). Keep doing what you're doing and you will have many more successes!!
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    you look great! awesome job :)
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    you glow!! styling the scrubs!!
  • JuantonBliss
    JuantonBliss Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • Cinloykko
    Cinloykko Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! thats a huge difference! and you look so happy :-) keep up the good work!
  • JenniferPlus2
    JenniferPlus2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You are frickin' adorable!! You look so cute in both pictures, but I can see the difference your efforts have made on your body. Keep up the awesome work!!
  • Fatsotubs
    Fatsotubs Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Well done!! I agree, you look so happy in both photos :)
  • dru8376
    dru8376 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look fab!!! :smile:
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Big difference, you look great:happy:
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome!!
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!!
  • fitgalin22
    fitgalin22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Pretty neat weight loss difference! ^_^ I like how you smiled & ready for the first day of school. :flowerforyou: Yay for what 7 months of motivation & dedication can do. :happy:
  • lhourin
    lhourin Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Such progress! Amazing! You look great, keep it up. :)
  • wpanderson
    wpanderson Posts: 194
    Options
    Great job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!