Some new friends, please? :) lol

Hi all,

So I’m looking for some friends to help keep me motivated. I don’t have a huge amount of weight to lose but would like to improve my overall fitness and lead a healthier lifestyle. Would love to meet new friends with similar goals :) x

Replies

• wesleyroyeruk
    wesleyroyeruk Posts: 6 Member
    New myself and on a similar journey
  • juzz21
    juzz21 Posts: 2 Member
    you can add me RiRi ;)@juzz21 I am also on a similar journey too. I have joined TeamRHFitness and they use MFP.
  • RockingDad
    RockingDad Posts: 17 Member
    Add me up of you like :)
  • Griffin90
    Griffin90 Posts: 64 Member
    Add me if you want
  • jediguitarist
    jediguitarist Posts: 73 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • arial2010
    arial2010 Posts: 2 Member
    I too have been looking for new friends to add to help support one another as best we can. Feel free to friend me if you would like!
  • BadBanditCA
    BadBanditCA Posts: 100 Member
    Same same. Add me too!
  • silvermamma6939
    silvermamma6939 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi! I’m looking for friends also! Been a member of mfp, left for awhile am back. Need encouragement along the journey☺️
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 593 Member
    I will add you. :smile:
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    i'm always up for new friends to motivate :smile:
  • eromligyppah
    eromligyppah Posts: 112 Member
    add me up, right there with ya
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Feel free to add me. anyone.
  • Mshagla8687
    Mshagla8687 Posts: 10 Member
    Hey girl. I'm new myself! Just joined this morning. No clue what I'm doing so far. Lol. This whole counting macros thing is overwhelming. I too only have a little weight to lose. About 10 lbs. Sure is a stubborn 10 lbs though! Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • ozankaya54
    ozankaya54 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone, my first entry, yet seeing everyone is so motivated feels great. Hope we will reach our goals sooner and more permanent then ever!

I m on #75Hard challenge by Andy Frisella for almost 3 weeks. Lost-gained weight a lot before, yet this time I feel more in to fitness as well, and it feels good.

Feel free to add me as a friend, greetings from Istanbul!
  • Faith4eva31
    Faith4eva31 Posts: 98 Member
    Feel free to add me. I’m on my third go round with MFP. First time I lost about 27lbs. Second time didn’t stay committed. And they say third time is a charm right?! So I’m hoping to connect with others for motivation and support and vice versa. I’m totally committed this time around also. I have a goal to lose 52lbs by the end of the year.
  • GimmeAMalt
    GimmeAMalt Posts: 83 Member
    Been trying to live healthier myself. Got the gym part down, just gotta work on the diet.
    I’m here if you need a pal.
  • william622
    william622 Posts: 606 Member
    Add me
  • You can add me! Also how do you add people lol
  • time4thebell
    time4thebell Posts: 48 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm looking to add positive, encouraging friends who don't mind if I share more than just my diet and exercise, or lack there of! lol I want friends who engage and are honest about their journey. I'd like to drop about 10-15 pounds, but more importantly just tone up and look good overall. Feel free to add me!