Daily Check In - Wk of 7/18/10

Options
2»

Replies

• goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No but I didn't go way over...

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Hum?

What would I have done differently? Not sure - wanted to take the day off from exercise... I sort of knew that I was going to go over 1200 calories.

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, elliptical and drink water

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 days of exercise
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? All I can say is Taste of Twin Cities Originals...food tasting and lots of wine...what do you think?

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Well, I did squeeze in 20 minutes of exercise....I got highlights, hair cut, mani/pedi and went shopping and got super good deals on shoes, clothes and bedding

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Worked out for 20 minutes and found good deals shopping

What would I have done differently? Not stop at 2 bars on the way home from the Taste...clean the house and do laundry

What is today's personal goals? Hmmm, nasty residual side effects of drinking and stubbed toe...kind of making it difficult to figure out a goal

Exercise weekly progress (Mon-Sun) 191/360 minutes of exercise
  • nisijam5
    Options
    What would I have done differently? nothing - wasnt going to drink beer but I did :noway: Ugh!!! summer :laugh: :drinker:

I have the same issue!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I need to step it up this week. I have really been slacking and I have no good excuse for it. I have to end the week strong.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No, have been over my calories and also eating empty calories.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No, haven't been eating as healthy as I know I should.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Nothing

What would I have done differently? everything

What is today's personal goals? Getting a workout in despite my crazy day.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/5 I have two more days to get it together.

I came on here early because I need some motivation. I need to hold myself accountable. I need to highlight when I'm having a bad week and not always showcase when I am having a good week. I'm human, I make mistakes. I just have to own up to eat and keep moving forward.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I came on here early because I need some motivation. I need to hold myself accountable. I need to highlight when I'm having a bad week and not always showcase when I am having a good week. I'm human, I make mistakes. I just have to own up to eat and keep moving forward.

Well said...

Now, lets follow thru...2 more days...what are we going to do?
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I need to step it up this week. I have really been slacking and I have no good excuse for it. I have to end the week strong.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No, have been over my calories and also eating empty calories.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No, haven't been eating as healthy as I know I should.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Nothing

What would I have done differently? everything

What is today's personal goals? Getting a workout in despite my crazy day.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/5 I have two more days to get it together.

Join us everyday - we"ll keep each other on track

Here is the post for this week - check in daily...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/108644-daily-check-in-wk-of-7-25-10
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Well said...

Now, lets follow thru...2 more days...what are we going to do?

Saturday, I went to for a brisk walk and yesterday I rocked it with 60 minutes of cardio, including treadmill, elliptical and row machine! I felt great afterwards!!

This is a new week and I intend to meet my exercise goal this week to end the month on a high note. And carry this momentum into August.
    Join us everyday - we"ll keep each other on track

Here is the post for this week - check in daily...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/108644-daily-check-in-wk-of-7-25-10

On a day-to-day basis, I do pretty good, I just have moments of weakness and that's when I need the support the most. I will certainly try to check in more often, even if its not everyday. Hearing everyone else's success stories and small milestones helps to keep me focused. Thanks again!!