Favorite Line From a Movie or TV Show

Options
2»

Replies

• latinstarlite1
    latinstarlite1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Demon Llama! Where?!?!

Who's the criminal mastermind here, oh you're right, that's giving waaay to much credit

Bwahahahaha Ugly Llama face!

~Emperor Cuzco, Emperor's New Groove

My son and I watched this movie soooo many times when he was little.... hahahaha
  • BeverlyHillsCop
    BeverlyHillsCop Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    MR GREEN: Is that one of my cigarettes? ROSS: Yeah, yes it is, I was just moistening the tip.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    My new favorite is "It's f***ing all beef, f****ing c**t ramming awesome" from Orange is the New Black.
  • BearEssentials
    BearEssentials Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Roy Battys (Rutger Hauer) "All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain" from Bladerunner.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VupxqjTGAyk
  • HLSalter
    HLSalter Posts: 260
    Options
    John Thomas from Girls - "I'm a miracle. I'm a unicorn. I'm a f**king needle in the haystack and you're just some f**king dumb hipster who's munching my hay!"
  • sstan03
    sstan03 Posts: 102
    Options
    "Ward, I think you were a little hard on the beaver last night" Leave it to beaver
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Found this and HAD to share. It's from a creator, not an actual line:

“People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy.” - Joss Whedon
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Feel all giddy when I hear it...

Space the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship enterprise....
  • pchesnut
    pchesnut Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    "are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"----Monty Pythons, The Holy Grail
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Why do I have to be Mr. Pink?

Because you're a f***ing f*** that's why.

Resivoir Dogs
  • rikwaynik
    rikwaynik Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Jennie MacLaine: I am wonderful, I'm nuts about me, and if you're stupid enough to throw someone sensational like me aside, you don't deserve as good as you've got. - Chapter Two

Napoleon Dynamite: Well, what is there to eat?
    Grandma: Knock it off, Napoleon! Just make yourself a dang quesa-dilluh! - Napoleon Dynamite
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Ain't NOBODY chasin' ME, boy.
    - Sheriff Buford T. Justice
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    "I threw my pie for you."
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    For-eh-VER

or

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. "
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer. - Ace Ventura

One of my alltime favorites is from Ace Ventura! I laugh everytime I think about the exchange between Ace & Lt. Einhorn. Lois Einhorn says How would you like me to make your life a living hell?
    Ace Ventura: Well, I'm not really ready for a relationship...bwahaha

Another favorite is from a Beavis & Butthead episode & I say it every day when I'm driving in traffic...A cop tells them "You're not drunk, you're just stupid". Explains a lot about life!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Jack Bauer-isms:

There's NO TIME!
    Do it NOW!
    People will DIE!