WW to MFP and looking for support!

I've been a yo-yo dieter for 30 + years and as of today have decided to ditch "diets" and embrace nutrition.
Not going to be easy but want 2 stones off.
Feel free to add me :smile:

Replies

• trbp72
    trbp72 Posts: 33 Member
    Wow! You know that is a really good way of looking at this! Don't Diet...Embrace Nutrition... Hadn't thought of it like that! I've dabbled here for a few years and though I am losing weight...slowly...I have gone up and down a bit recently and keep thinking...maybe I should cut this out and that out and really diet...but when I do that...I either fall off the wagon very quickly or find it hard to sustain because life gets in the way...

Good luck with you quest and thank you for inspiring me to "Embrace Nutrition"...with that kind of attitude I think you'll be fine!
  • Anniescott2019
    Anniescott2019 Posts: 6 Member
    It was something my PT mentioned - the first three letters of diet = DIE....
    Made sense so trying to hold myself accountable on here. :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    welcome!
  • cestabrook
    cestabrook Posts: 10 Member
    i keep going from one diet plan to another I am going crazy weight goes up and down low carb ww or tracking my calories what to do
  • crone51
    crone51 Posts: 3 Member
    I found I couldn't lose weight with the WW Freestyle program...so I am here. Hello! Anyone have trouble with WW but did well with this program?
  • Anniescott2019
    Anniescott2019 Posts: 6 Member
    Yes that’d be interesting to know @crone51
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    crone51 wrote: »
    I found I couldn't lose weight with the WW Freestyle program...so I am here. Hello! Anyone have trouble with WW but did well with this program?

Check out the success stories forum
  • JMT5712
    JMT5712 Posts: 121 Member
    The app is great - tells you where you are and prompts you to leave the sofa when you have over indulged! So fun things as well as the gym to burn the calories - good habits form fast so stick with it. Bon chance!