Apple watch fitness

Options
For the month of April, the apple watch is challenging everyone (I’m assuming) to run or walk 5K a DAY! When my watch said that, I thought it was an April fools day joke! I hadn’t noticed it was something I was practically already doing. I just had to push myself a little bit harder each day to hit the final half-mile. Tomorrow I will have already completed the challenge for an entire week. Moral is, we can do anything we put our minds to! Challenge yourself, friends. We can accomplish amazing things!

Replies

• MichaelK1007
    MichaelK1007 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great motivation. So far in April I’ve hit each goal. If you want to compete let me know and I’ll send your my email and we can set up an Apple Watch challenge. Keep up the amazing work!
  • ImSamanthaSix
    ImSamanthaSix Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great motivation. So far in April I’ve hit each goal. If you want to compete let me know and I’ll send your my email and we can set up an Apple Watch challenge. Keep up the amazing work!

I like to call “competition” friendly motivation haha Let’s do it! 💪🏻
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Those challenges are customised to each user. Mine for the month is to double my Move goal I think 4 times.
  • MichaelK1007
    Options
    Mine is the same as your @MelanieCN77, double the move goal 4x. I already double it twice and today will be 3x. It was leg day today, lol.
  • MelanieCN77
    Options
    I have to do a LOT of cardio to double my move goal, but I usually hit it Mondays as I run in the morning and skate in the evening. I probably wouldn't even try for it outside of that.
  • MichaelK1007
    Options
    I have to do a LOT of cardio to double my move goal, but I usually hit it Mondays as I run in the morning and skate in the evening. I probably wouldn't even try for it outside of that.

What’s your move goal? Mine is 680.
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Those challenges are customised to each user. Mine for the month is to double my Move goal I think 4 times.

Interesting. I didn’t realize that — but now it makes sense. Because yeah. I didn’t get “cover 5k everyday” for April, but had the goal of doubling my move goal twice.
  • LadySaton
    LadySaton Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Mine this month is to burn 28,700 calories through my move goal, which means I have to average 957 calories every day this month. Not exactly the easiest goal I’ve gotten, but I’m going to try! Last month was 2,180 exercise minutes and I just managed it the very last day. 🤣
  • bluesheeponahill
    bluesheeponahill Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Mine wants me to do 750 minutes of excerise this month. As of the 6th I’ve done 185minutes.
  • longkathleenann9291
    longkathleenann9291 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mine is close all three rings for 22 days.
  • MelanieCN77
    Options

What’s your move goal? Mine is 680.

I'm set to 500.
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Do we create a new team once we join? First time and not quite sure how this works!