Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Started April 3

Options
Just started again, although I found out I'd joined years ago under another name. Now I'm working to be accountable for all the stuff I do eat so I can really lose weight. I have COPD, and losing weight would make it easier to breathe, not to mention having more energy. Well, here I go . . .

Replies

• dogtrnr3
    dogtrnr3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I've just started again after a long break. Time to get serious.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,650 Member
    Options
    Welcome back ...I also recently came back....I had a bad habit of quitting and deleting my accounts I am tired of being a damn yo-yo...Back in Jan. I landed in the hospital for 9 days with the flu/pneumonia...I come out of the hospital with COPD (I quit smoking Jan. 2) and type II diabetes...Feel free to add me if you would like...I would love to support/encourage/cheer etc. while you are on your journey...We Can/Will do this :)
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,012 Member
    Options
    Check out the Most Helpful Posts threads pinned to the top of each forum. Welcome and good luck!
  • MimiOfTheFraserValley
    MimiOfTheFraserValley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, with a new account!! You can do this & be successful. I've just started fresh again myself. As many others have said, I'm tired of the whole cycle. I've been here the whole time, but haven't always been nearly as active as I should've been; nor have I eaten as I should. I've made a fresh start again, though, & I'm going to do all that I can to make it work.

Please feel free to add me to your friends if you want. I like to try & be as helpful & encouraging as I possibly can. If anyone else here wants to add me as well, please feel free. :)
  • nsdawson10
    nsdawson10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here just joined 3 days ago. I have type 2 diabetes and it's hard not to eat sugar based foods or things that break down into sugar but I'm trying. I exercise at least 3 days a week at home. Looking for someone who had the same goal in mind. Feel free to add me.