Looking for late night chat friends

Options

Replies

• MarilynTC
    MarilynTC Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I hear This Is Us is amazing, but I havent startex it yet. One of these days I will get around to it! I swear!
  • Spadesheart
    Spadesheart Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I'm working a double and will be up till 8 am tonight. So... hows life, etc.
  • MarilynTC
    Options
    @wakeccurn what do you like to do, i.e. hobbies?
  • wakeccurn
    wakeccurn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I believe you can do it! :wink: No problem on the assumption! lol My first marriage was 27 years when my ex had her mid-life crisis.. It was a rough time but I came out much better this time around!
  • wakeccurn
    Options
    My family came from Edinburgh on my mom's side...
  • MarilynTC
    Options
    My husband"s family is from Ayreshire. Came to America on the 1850s. I think. Mine came from central and southern Europe (Italy, Germany, and Poland, mostly) during the great immigrant influx in the early 1900s
  • wakeccurn
    Options
    cool! My wife's family is Pennsylvania Dutch! lol I am heading to bed... I have to get up early for work.
  • MarilynTC
    Options
    I was having a bit of a midlife crisis before I got sick last year. I dyed my hair blue, now purple, listened to a lot of music, and made friends with a wild, crazy chick who was also having a crisis. After about 6 months of going off the rails, I came to my senses and am grateful he was patient with me.
  • MarilynTC
    Options
    I am happy you finding love again!
  • wakeccurn
    Options
    I just realized I missed some questions! lol My hobbies are reading, playing the guitar, hiking, white-water rafting, some kayaking.... love movies (just saw Shazam and while the previews sucked, the movie was pretty good!)
  • MarilynTC
    Options
    I love going hiking, travelling to new places. and cooking. So much the cooking! On a bit of an Asian kick lately. I lived in Hawaii for 6 years when I was a kid.
  • wakeccurn
    Options
    lol it's fine to go wild now and again.... but it's better with a partner!
  • wakeccurn
    Options
    I actually love to cook... I do most of the cooking. Have changed to a plant-based diet but I think I am doing it wrong because I gained 10 lbs!
  • wakeccurn
    Options
    @Spadesheart what kind of work do you do?
  • MarilynTC
    Options
    Oh, plant-based, kudos to you!!! I am trying to add in more fruits and veggies and we have fish/shellfish three times a week (or a vegetarian Indian dish).

I recently made sushi. That was fun! I made a NY bagel roll with cream cheese, salmon, and red onions.
  • MarilynTC
    Options
    I love Indian food for meat-free meals.
  • wakeccurn
    Options
    ugh! Fish! lol I am not "allergic" but the allergist says it is an "intolerance"... which means the projectile vomiting that occurs isn't really an allergic reaction.. hehehehe
  • MarilynTC
    Options
    Haha, that would definitely put fish on your "no way" list then!
  • wakeccurn
    Options
    I love Indian food... it's just been the last month and a half with the plant based diet... My mom passed away last year from complications from her Colon Cancer surgery (smoking 2-3 ppd played a part! lol) and I researched the best way to prevent colon cancer...
    plant based diet!
  • MarilynTC
    Options
    I am cursed with no allergies or intolerances. Lol!