I've hit a weightloss plateau and need help getting past it!!!!

Options
green_eyes_99
green_eyes_99 Posts: 149 Member
edited April 2019 in Health and Weight Loss
I've been working out 4-5x a week for the past 3 months. I've lost 10 pounds so far and several inches all over my body. I do a lot of strength training on most of my workout days and little cardio. I eat clean 90% of the time and the other 10% if I eat something thats not healthy I do it in moderation to keep my sanity lol! I do have a glass of red wine every couple days during the week and on the weekends I may have some vodka and tonic. With all that being said I have hit a weight loss plateau. I have been going up/down 2 pounds for the past 6 weeks and I can't get past the hump. Any advise or tips would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!!! :smile:

This picture is 3 months apart.buzhgkq0xf08.jpg

Replies

• pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    Double down your efforts, be patient and persevere. Give us an update in 6 months. It will be good news.
  • Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Weight loss happens in the kitchen and fitness in the gym. If you want to lose weight you have to reduce your calorie intake. Eating "clean" doesn't make a difference in weight. It is your calorie intake that counts toward weight loss. Put your stats into mfp and your goal and then eat the calories it tells you to. Measure liquids and weigh solids on a food scale. Choose the most accurate entries in the data base or create your own. Read the stickies about weight loss.

This is like James Joyce to me 👌🏻