Sagging skin ????????????????

Options
Hello everyone,

I have lost 21 lbs this year so far and wanting to lose another 15 lbs.

The problem is that most of my weight was in my stomach but I also lost weight in my face , legs and arms which were fine.
But now I have notices my legs look really skinny and when I hold my arms out straight the back of my arms sag and skin is wrinkled. If I flex my muscle the skin tightens up some.

Anyone have a good exercise for my arms ? Any before and aft pics ?

I am 65 so I expect a few wrinkles :)

Replies

• OooohToast
    OooohToast Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hi Dennis and well done on the weight loss !

There are lots of great exercises for the arms, with and without the use of free weights. I do think technique is key though so it may be worth popping in to your local gym or asking around to see if anyone can recommend a PT for one session to talk about what you want to acheive and how to go about it with the correct form.

Good luck !
  • jsas3522
    jsas3522 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please help with some kind of answer.
    I started my diet this past Oct. Since then I lost 26 LBS but for the last 2 1/2 weeks nothing lost I follow the same Cal. intakes as before as matter of fact I'm given 1200 and only use 1000 since startup. I'm a male 76 yrs ( I know its late in life to start dieting but better late than never. I am not able to do much exercise due to health reasons but I try moving around the house and yard just to get out of the chair. Why did everything come to a halt ?
    Am I doing something wrong ???
    Thank you much to whoever answers this question.
    jerry
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    dennisroc wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I have lost 21 lbs this year so far and wanting to lose another 15 lbs.

The problem is that most of my weight was in my stomach but I also lost weight in my face , legs and arms which were fine.
    But now I have notices my legs look really skinny and when I hold my arms out straight the back of my arms sag and skin is wrinkled. If I flex my muscle the skin tightens up some.

Anyone have a good exercise for my arms ? Any before and aft pics ?

I am 65 so I expect a few wrinkles :)

You’ve gotten a lot of success with 21 lost. You will see A LOT more changes with the next 15, so don’t prejudge your results. I would encourage you to start full body lifting. It has awesome health benefits at this point in life and will help you be happier with your body when you get to goal. I can’t get to the link right now, but there’s a thread in the sticky posts to help you pick the best program.