Hasfit workout videos

Options
If you haven’t heard of hasfit, they are great for free home workouts! https://hasfit.com/

My question is, are the weight training and strength training videos enough to tone my body and gain muscle? I am a 5’7 21 year old woman and I weigh 230 (planning on losing weight while trying to tone)

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    Gaining muscle will depend on your diet (calorie surplus and adequate protein intake) and if you're increasing weights as you go.
  • LadySaton
    LadySaton Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I don't know about gaining muscle if you’re in a deficit (I’ve heard that’s extremely difficult to do), but I definitely gained strength using the Hasfit videos. I used some of their beginner videos as sort of a bridge between just walking for exercise and heavier strength training. I was going to start some of their more advanced videos once I got strong enough that the beginner videos weren’t challenging enough, but ended up moving to other videos and then a dumbbell lifting program with some bodyweight focus on the side. I definitely developed some strength using Hasfit though and I wouldn’t be doing the program I am now if not for the confidence and good foundation I built with them.
  • katnippers72
    katnippers72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I found them on Youtube and wonder how do I put them in my log since they are both cardio and strength.
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I log the minutes under cardio using the “strength training” selection