Question about website/app synching

Options
I'm using the Android app and the website. I've also got my Endomondo app connected to track my cycling and walking.

I've entered my food on the Android app, but it's not showing up on my dairy on the website (but it is on the app).

My bike ride today synced correctly to the website, but not to the app.

Any ideas, anyone?

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    There are occasionally glitches between the two, a couple of weeks ago it was taking a few hours for them to catch up with each other.
  • BaguetteChaude
    BaguetteChaude Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    When i started I was using the endomondo app too, but quickly switched to Samsung Health as i was getting lots of glitches
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,326 Member
    Options
    Same issue I have for couple months.. food wise.. I do all my search on app and reenter the calories in the website manually at the end of the day. It's annoying. 🤬
  • indygeocacher
    indygeocacher Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    When i started I was using the endomondo app too, but quickly switched to Samsung Health as i was getting lots of glitches

Thanks for the input. I'm glad I'm not the only one with issues
  • indygeocacher
    indygeocacher Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    Same issue I have for couple months.. food wise.. I do all my search on app and reenter the calories in the website manually at the end of the day. It's annoying. 🤬

That seems pretty time consuming. I really like this app so far, with the exception of it not syncing.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,326 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »

That seems pretty time consuming. I really like this app so far, with the exception of it not syncing.

I don't enter the whole data from the app.. just add the total calories as one item in the web..
    hg8ktl3j36tk.png