Who is Premium?

Peeeki
Peeeki Posts: 4 Member
I’m not sure if I should go premium on here. Who has paid for this and is it worth the money?

Replies

• shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    edited April 2019
    I'm not in the best position to reply as I've not used it myself but what I've seen from those who have used it, the general feedback seems to be that it isn't worth the money and that most things you need to be able to do are available on the free version.
  • bkmurrow
    bkmurrow Posts: 31 Member
    I went straight for premium so I’m not sure what limits are on the free version. I’m really happy with the premium options though and for $50 / year it’s not that big of a deal
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I didn't pay for it as I received a free year with the purchase of my smart watch (Samsung Gear Sport). It is not necessary to lose weight, but there are features that are certainly helpful. The features that I use are breaking down calorie goal by meal, being able to adjust exercise calories to all go to carbs or turn off, and the nutrient dashboard.
  • Gord196
    Gord196 Posts: 3 Member
    Peeeki wrote: »
    I’m not sure if I should go premium on here. Who has paid for this and is it worth the money?

I went premium. I like it a lot there’s lots of good information and lots of good exercises they show you. I think you’ll benefit from it !!!
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Me
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    I have premium and I like it better. I have more control over my macros, and I like the content/articles on my feed. I haven't decided if I will pay for another year of it, but for $50 i'm glad I tried it at least.