Baby pouch

Options
uniquebell330
uniquebell330 Posts: 4 Member
How do I get rid of it. I run the treadmill. I’ve gone from 204 to 178. Still have a pouch. How do I get rid of it?

Replies

• dasham1218
    dasham1218 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    erickirb wrote: »
    Keep losing weight, we can't dictate where we lose from, but eventually, you will lose fat from everywhere. For many that is the last place you lose.

What is your goal weight?
    Keep in mind that the best way to lower BF% while losing weight is to get adequate protein, and follow a progressive lifting program. both of those things help you retain muscle as you lose weight to ensure most of what you lose is from fat.

Thanks, Erick! I was wondering the same thing myself!
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about the tummy pouch after having a baby? If so I can link a book here that helped me.
  • uniquebell330
    Options
    Well my daughter is exactly one year old now and I still have unflattering stomach. So I would love to read the book
  • uniquebell330
    Options
    My goal weight is 170. Which is what I was before my daughter. I only need to lose 8lbs. The only thing is, I feel I look worse than before. My fat is in all the wrong places now. So I’m gonna go for 160
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about the tummy pouch after having a baby? If so I can link a book here that helped me.

Book please!!
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »

Book please!!

https://www.amazon.com/Exercise-After-Pregnancy-Look-Feel/dp/0977091716