How in the world do you keep your favorite treats in the house ?

13»

Replies

• lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 17,441 Member
    I end up getting a particular treat only if it's packaged and sold in a small-enough-for-me serving size (like a small package with two small cookies or chocolate almonds sold at the counter at a Starbucks or Coffee Bean, for example). I won't buy a package with several servings to keep at home.
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    In our house, the chocolate is in a lockbox, only my husband has the key. Extreme, yes, but it works.
  • rubyslipperss1
    rubyslipperss1 Posts: 31 Member
    If your favorites come in individual serving packages, buy those. More expensive but well worth the extra cost.
  • brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    Well, the first bit of advice I can offer is...
    Nevermind, I can't keep my favorite treats in the house because I'll eat them all lol. I wait until pre-decided cheat days, and then I will only buy enough to enjoy for that day. No leftovers. Otherwise my cheat day will turn into a cheat week.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,322 Member
    I eat treats out..like dessert at dinner or buy a treat and bring it home.. such as a small candy bar or bar of extra dark chocolate ..but I never keep junk food .. chips..sweets..snacking anything in my house. I also love olives and don't keep them either. I could eat a jar no problem. I think that is why I've been successful.
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    I don't. I have tried...I have failed. I admit that to myself and eat a piece of fruit instead of Cheezits or Goldfish. Maybe one day...but not today.