Hello !

I have been off of Myfitness pal for a little while, but I find i'm so much more accountable when I'm logging. I am new to Keto eating, and loving it, but looking for like minded / goal accountability. Want to join me?

Replies

• kadurden
    kadurden Posts: 9 Member
    Hi Jenn! I'm right there with you. Been trying to log my food in my head, and failing miserably! I'm not doing Keto, though. Add me as a friend and we can encourage each other!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,799 Member
    I too am a Keto'er...Feel free to add me ...would love to encourage/cheer you on while you are on your weight loss journey :)
  • sazzygirl2016
    sazzygirl2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Low carbie girl in a carbie world! MyFitness pal is the only thing that keeps me honest. My first adventure I lost 30lbs. Got off the wagon and I am back again and going strong so far. I have found some great recipes by the way this one is the bomb: https://ketogasm.com/low-carb-keto-breakfast-burrito-bowl-recipe-paleo/ and it is pretty easy to double and use for meal prep. It can even be frozen. I add a sprinkle of cheese on top to make it even better. Wishing you all the greatest of success in your new journey. Feel free to add me.