Problem: stretch marks and vericose veins, Solution: Bio Oil

Options
I have stretch marks and vericose veins on my legs. With a combination of losing weight, exercising and using Bio Oil, they have diminished in appearance over a couple of months. Yesterday I actually had the confidence to wear a dress for the first time in years. Hope this helps others suffering from the same problems.

Replies

• gingerra19800
    Options
    thanx for the post cuz i do have that problem!! ima try and see!!
  • mm3898
    mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    How much was Bio Oil? I have stretch marks due to quick weight gain... Hoping to get rid of them after I hit my target. Thanks for the info!

xoxo
    Maggie
  • tiffanyelliott
    Options
    I got it from Costco in Canada for $22. It is available in most drug stores.
  • alexma02
    alexma02 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation. I thought I might be stuck with my legs even after I lose weight and make exercise a regular part of my life. I can't believe how fast I destroyed my legs be abusing my body with junk food and no exercise. Having children didn't help. I've been working out for 2 weeks and feel the difference. Good luck to all on our journey!
  • ladysw357
    ladysw357 Posts: 43
    Options
    Thanks! I've suffered with stretch marks since I was a teenager, and now have vericose veins as well thanks to weight yo-yo syndrome. Will definately try the Bio Oil!