Options
2»

Replies

• Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    If it needs A1, it's your steak that is bad :tongue:

Joking aside, nothing is bad. Dosage and context matter, but as long as your diet is overall balanced, a couple of tablespoons of a condiment daily isn't going to make or break you.

The steaks I grill are amazing and never need any kind of sauce beyond whatever I used for marinade.
    But I've ordered plenty of restaurant steaks and had lots and lots of chicken breast that needed A1. Lol
    Also, A1 is excellent on baked potatoes and even some veggies like carrots and green beans.
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Of course there is a place for A1. Like every condiment and spice it has its fans and it has its detractors. No one should care a bit what others think of it. Any product selling a billion or so bottles doesn't need anyone's blessing.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

Joking aside, nothing is bad. Dosage and context matter, but as long as your diet is overall balanced, a couple of tablespoons of a condiment daily isn't going to make or break you.

The steaks I grill are amazing and never need any kind of sauce beyond whatever I used for marinade.
    But I've ordered plenty of restaurant steaks and had lots and lots of chicken breast that needed A1. Lol
    Also, A1 is excellent on baked potatoes and even some veggies like carrots and green beans.

Restaurant steaks are inevitably disappointing, so I just don't. Have to admit I haven't tried A1 on anything in a very long time. Barbeque sauce is good on baked potatoes, but the best is homemade creme fraiche.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options

Restaurant steaks are inevitably disappointing, so I just don't. Have to admit I haven't tried A1 on anything in a very long time. Barbeque sauce is good on baked potatoes, but the best is homemade creme fraiche.

I had to Google creme fraiche lol
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

I had to Google creme fraiche lol

Then my work here is done.