Fasting for political reasons.

divinehipster69
divinehipster69 Posts: 17 Member
edited April 2019 in Motivation and Support
I started a FB group to protest the Heartbeat Bill that Ohio just passed. It puts my life in danger. After a t cut c section my doctor thinks my uterus could rupture before the due date. All forms of contraception have a failure rate. So while I'm careful not to get pregnant there's always a chance. I'm not trying to debate whether abortion is right or wrong. The point if this is not to lose weight either, it's a protest. A hunger strike. I water fast until they change the law. I'm not overweight, I'm 105 lbs. I'll be underweight pretty quick tbh. I just feel very strongly about this issue. Anyone who opposes the Heartbeat law is welcome to join me. Losing weight is just a plus for those who have extra weight to lose.
[link removed by MFP moderator]

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    6. Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders
    I WILL:
    • I will allow members to share experiences without judgment. Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal. A growing list of support resources can be found on our Eating Disorder Resources page.
    • I will understand that people have a complicated relationship with food.

I WON’T:
    • I won’t use any aspect of our service to promote anorexia, bulimia or any unsafe dieting practices.
    • I won’t promote very low-calorie diets.
    • I won’t diagnose other members.
    If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    WorkerDrone83
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.