Complete diary

Options
ewartel
ewartel Posts: 5 Member
What happens if I don’t “complete diary”?

Replies

• rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Not a thing except that it doesn’t give you the message about where you will be in the future. I log every day and never complete mine.
  • ewartel
    ewartel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Someone in a support group I am in said by not completing the diary each day it takes away “credit” for exercise, or something else. So completing it only gives you your 5 week projection for that particular completed day? It affects nothing else?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    The credit your excercise gives you goes directly to your body. It doesn’t matter if you click or not, and if you enter things in wrong to make you look good it only hurts you
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    The credit your excercise gives you goes directly to your body. It doesn’t matter if you click or not, and if you enter things in wrong to make you look good it only hurts you

I do this all the time! In the hopes that my body will ignore calories I don't log. So far it's not working too well
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    ewartel wrote: »
    So completing it only gives you your 5 week projection for that particular completed day? It affects nothing else?

Correct.
    No idea what your friend is talking about with it taking away exercise credit, sounds incorrect though.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    I have never. ever. completed a day. i used this app years ago to lose 100lbs, and again last year to lose 50. i have never completed a day.
  • MISTYSCALLAN
    MISTYSCALLAN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It won’t allow me to complete yesterdays it keeps telling me I’ll loose x amount in 5 weeks and goes back to the food log - is this because I’ve eaten too little ?
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,121 Member
    Options
    After realizing it was only the 5-week projection, which is always wrong, I stopped completing it. It doesn't change anything.
  • E43V15C
    E43V15C Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You get a thousand lashings and fined 100,000 Saudi Riyal lol