Please to meet every one I lost 11 pounds in 30 days

Options
Just really want to connect and motivate people on their journey. It's been so awesome for me to see the results. I have started the OMAD diet eating only once s day on March 15 and today is April 15. I have lost 11 pounds I started at 331.8 today I'm at 220.2 just seeming the results keeps me motivated. My goal is to reach 200 pounds in the next 60 days. I exercise 3 times a week in the fasted state to burn more fat. I wish every one the best and want to connect with people who wants the samething which us to loose weight :)

Replies

• ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on starting your journey!

Just a reality check for you and for everyone else reading this; a safe and maintainable rate of loss for anyone who isn't morbidly obese is around 1 lb per week. People often lose more than that in the first week as their body expels water, but obviously you can't keep doing that! Prepare yourself for a long haul of setting up new habits for the rest of your life. The good news is, even if it takes longer than you might hope, getting there is just as good as you dream :)