Cheese???

Options
holliejessicaxo
holliejessicaxo Posts: 2 Member
I didn’t think cheese was good for you and all I’m reading is eat cheese? Is this right😮

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Its high in saturated fat and calories so not sure how it is considered healthy. Where are you reading to "eat cheese"?
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    I didn’t think cheese was good for you and all I’m reading is eat cheese? Is this right😮

I'm from Wisconsin. Cheese is life.

And beer, @runnermom419. Don't forget beer!

• runnermom419
    runnermom419 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Jruzer wrote: »

Yes! Beer and cheese and brats.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

Can confirm these are the 3 staples to a Wisconsin diet. Sometimes with a bloody mary thrown in.
  • runnermom419
    runnermom419 Posts: 366 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

Can confirm these are the 3 staples to a Wisconsin diet. Sometimes with a bloody mary thrown in.

Yup

jqlkzdql6g9k.jpg
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options

old fashions
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Where are you reading "eat cheese"? Was it from a LCHF proponent? But your original statement, that cheese is not good for you, is also not necessarily accurate. Both seem to be grounded in some pseudoscience.

As others have said, nothing wrong with cheese, or any other food, in moderation, in the context of an overall healthy, balanced, and calorie appropriate diet.

• tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    cathipa wrote: »
    Its high in saturated fat and calories so not sure how it is considered healthy. Where are you reading to "eat cheese"?

there is nothing wrong with cheese
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    mmm cheese - i routinely have an ounce or so a day - helps me to hit my fat/protein numbers when i go a bit hog wild with carbs