I Can't Believe It!

Options
Hi there folks! I've just had an NSL inch loss wrap. Was really sceptical about it but thought I'd give it a go anyway. Basically they apply the cream and then wrap you up in clingfilm! Then you lie under a heated blanket for an hour. As I said, I was sceptical...but the results speak for themselves! In total, I lost 10 3/4 inches! Couldn't believe it!

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    don't drink anything or it will come back.

Seriously.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Please let us know how long these results last for you.
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I've always thought that you use that if you want temporary results like if you are going to a wedding or have a special occasion to attend, but I'm not educated on wraps. Please let us know how it's going.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Please let us know how long these results last for you.

Yes, I would be interested to know. I only know one person who's done this and her results were very, very temporary.
  • Carol_L
    Carol_L Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    TANSTAAFL! (There ain't no such thing as a free lunch)

Consider how they measured you; those 10 3/4 inches come over multiple body parts that were measured with standard measuring tape. It was likely held more loosely prior to the treatment and held more tightly at the end. Since you would probably be a bit light headed after being saunaed for an hour, you may not have been paying close attention. Did they weigh you pre- and post- treatment as well? You might have lost 5 lbs, and it would all be water weight.
  • doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    A couple of my coworkers were doing "wraps" every two weeks for 3 or 4 months. They finally figured out that they have been losing the same 3 to 5 lbs over and over again - and paying a fairly hefty price to do so.
  • wonderbolt
    Options
    They're good from a kinky, bondage enthusiast standpoint!
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    It's just water weight, I lost 5 pounds last night playing basketball, but I'll gain them back today. The "fat boys" in the military do the same thing right before a weigh-in, they lose a few quick pounds, drop a few inches so they can pass their BF measurement, but that's it. Don't get too excited over it, you didn't burn any fat, just sweat out some water, which your muscles will now have to replace in order to effectively burn fat again.

Rigger
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    They're good from a kinky, bondage enthusiast standpoint!

:drinker:
  • lcransaw
    lcransaw Posts: 95
    Options
    It is a rip off. Don't waste your money. The water weight they are pulling off you through sweat will come right back when you drink water. There are no shortcuts to losing weight. You have to eat less and work your butt off, literally. Good Luck!
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Eh. Temporary results. That is all.