Fat loss want to progress more but lets be real...

Options
Hello all, hoping to start a thread here I may be something I say here resonates with someone else's experience. I started off focusing on losing weigh-in going to the gym I manage to lose 50 pounds and have kept it off for almost a year. I have done a bulking phase where I worked hard to put on muscle and now I guess I would say I am in a cutting phase trying to lose fat and maintain muscle. I also really love food. I even have an on line coach that has put me on a personalize macro program with carbs at about 195 g per day. This leaves me with little to no energy to do my training But more than that I find that when I get to the weekend and I get to have a little bit more carbs I go overboard because it tastes so good and I have been deprived for so long. So then I end up undoing a whole weeks worth of progress in 2 days. It's amazing how quickly it turns... My question out there is is it possible to eat normally and still get shredded? Or is the only way to limit calories and carbs very strictly and consistently? I really want to achieve a certain physique but find I am only human and eventually give in to my craving. I get back on track but just few days of that undoes progress. Does anyone have any advice or want talk more about the topic? Am I being unrealistic?