Options
  • toriejaynee
    toriejaynee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hsn705wkxn97.png
  • toriejaynee
    toriejaynee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My Apple Watch and phone sync everything to mfp though, like I’m 80% sure it does when I hit the button on my Apple Watch it takes a few seconds and says everything I did in order and category of my workouts on mfp
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Does it look like it's syncing correctly?

If your base goal is 1500-ish, you should get extra cals with your exercise/steps above a certain amount. You'd want to eat back the additions.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    My Apple Watch and phone sync everything to mfp though, like I’m 80% sure it does when I hit the button on my Apple Watch it takes a few seconds and says everything I did in order and category of my workouts on mfp

It's already been confirmed by many before you - Apple sends the wrong info to MFP.

It does not send everything.

BUT - the fact there is a distance on those steps makes me think you are not using an account to account sync.
    Steps is 1 figure the account sends to MFP. Calories is another. Distance is not sent nor expected or dealt with.

Unless - you have the MFP app with setting of Step Source set to Apple Watch - but you never actually went through the process in MFP - Apps to sync accounts.

If you are actually doing that method, MFP is using your Apple watch directly for nothing more than Steps.
    MFP then estimates a distance, and estimates a calorie burn. But there should be no workouts except what you manually enter.

Or you did have accounts synced, but you still have the MFP setting for Step Source as the watch, not the account.

Please include a screen shot of your Exercise Diary that shows the Adjustment and any workouts, along with screenshot when to push on the Adjustment for more details.

You may have a strange setup which means figures are even worse to deal with.