Accountability and encouragement please!

Options
I just started and am working on getting back into exercise, carb cycling, etc. I don’t have a ton to lose, maybe 10-15lbs... I’m looking more for a toned and healthy lifestyle. I had a miscarriage a couple weeks ago (my first pregnancy) and am building back up after it and trying to get to a better point physically for next time. I’d love some support, accountability and encouragement!

Replies

• andihwc
    andihwc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am very sorry for your loss. Please be kind to yourself and your body.
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss @withthefruitofherhands

Take it one day at a time and be conscious of your choices, and keep in mind what andihwc said above. Being good to our bodies is great, but be good to the person operating that body as well. You've been through a hard thing, take time to heal and keep coming back. Lots of good encouragement and answers here.
  • 1BlueAurora
    1BlueAurora Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I think concentrating on your health is a great way to recover from a loss like yours. I've found that exercising, getting outside and hiking, running or just walking, taking a gym class, are all good ways of clearing my head and feeling accomplished because I did something every day. I hike alone or with a good friend. Either way, it seems to distract me from stress or sadness. I wish you the best of luck, and am glad for you that you are looking at feeling better physically now and in the future.