Hey

Options
Hello my name is Brittney, I am trying to get on this weight loss journey again. Do you have any tips?

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    Read the Most Helpful posts (pinned at the top), particularly on Getting Started and General Diet boards.

Be accurate and honest when setting your account up and logging

Don't make drastic changes you can't commit to, little changes will add up over time

:smile:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Don't expect overnight success. It will take a long, long time to lose the weight and a lifetime of keeping it off. But never, ever give up
  • BHenry0811
    BHenry0811 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Read the Most Helpful posts (pinned at the top), particularly on Getting Started and General Diet boards.

Be accurate and honest when setting your account up and logging

Don't make drastic changes you can't commit to, little changes will add up over time

:smile:

Thanks for your help I really appreciate it.
  • BHenry0811
    Options
    Sharon_C wrote: »
    Don't expect overnight success. It will take a long, long time to lose the weight and a lifetime of keeping it off. But never, ever give up

Thanks for your help .
    That's what I've always done just give up in the past I'm going to try really hard this time not to give up cuz I got to make a life change and I'm ready for it.
  • Uzoh
    Uzoh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sharon_C wrote: »

I wish someone would have helped me understand this 10 years ago. A part of me is still struggling with it, but this is here is the truth.
  • BHenry0811
    Options
    Hello how are we doing since on here I've lost 7 lb I'm going to keep on going. On to to lose at least 50 more