Favorite coffee brand/flavor or K cup?

Options
2»

Replies

• JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Picked up a case of Tully's Hawaiian blend at Costco when it was on special a few weeks ago, and really enjoying it. Millstone's Foglifter is my usual go-to. After 8, Dark Magic, Timothy's Kahlua, Green Mountain Blueberry... lots of great flavours out there.

Only one I would never buy again at this point is the Green Mountain Gingerbread. I thought that the Gingerbread flavour was very chemically fake tasting. But I gave the box of it away to someone else, and they thought it was great.

Definitely recommend the idea of getting sample packs to try a few different ones out. I've purchased a couple from Keurig's site.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My office recently got a Keurig and I LOVE IT! I might even think about getting one for myself. I don't know how much it costs right off the bat, but I'd probably use it for the weekends.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I like a lighter brew so I enjoy Folgers Vanilla Biscotti, or Green Mountain Hazelnut.
  • 113IPA
    113IPA Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Millstone Foglifter!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Pike's Place blend is my favorite plain coffee, then I love my Celestial seasoning's sleepytime tea. I bought a reusable "my k-cup" that you can put your own favorite grounds in, and reuse it, so I've been doing that lately
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Nantucket
    Donut Shop
    Kona
    Tim Hortons (yes, my fellow Canucks, now available for the Keurig)

And for those mornings when you need a swift kick in the *kitten*: Black Tiger :)
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    They make Starbucks k-cups. Can't go wrong with those. :) I personally like Breakfast Blend by Green Mountain Coffee... and Breakfast Blend by Timothy's is awesome too.
  • matabill
    matabill Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Starbucks - French Roast Dark from BJ's by the case.

Love it!!
  • BrainOnAStick
    BrainOnAStick Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Anything from Charleston Coffee Roasters (http://charlestoncoffeeroasters.com/) or from Counter Culture Coffee (http://counterculturecoffee.com/). Each does mail order. A distant third would be any of the coffees from Trader Joe's.