Yes, another Intermittent Fasting Question

Options
DarkTwain
DarkTwain Posts: 130 Member
edited April 2019 in Health and Weight Loss
Friends, Romans, IFers lend me your ears...those who do IF do you find it easier to eat later or earlier? For example, during the workweek, I have breakfast, lunch, an afternoon snack and I'm done for the day. What's been working for you?

Replies

• pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    I’m a late eater. One active IF’er at our Intermittent Fasting group here at MFP follows a 9:00 am to 3:00 pm feeding window which I’d like to try. It’s all good and there’s no rule to follow so each should determine what works for them based on their goals.
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm big on eating my calories in a one hour window (or less)! I do it usually for lunch. I love to see how long I can go and I believe it gives me a very positive experience with eating and also discipline. The rest of the time I'm chugging water. Saturday & Sunday no fasting for me so I can enjoy time with family and not stress that I "cant eat yet". Do you, experiment a bit! :)
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I do on average an 18 hour fast so I eat lunch about 11:30 and finish dinner by 5:30.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    I am a 16:8 IF'er I eat from noon to 8pm
  • jfowler97
    jfowler97 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Definitely prefer eating a little later (usually around 12). I'd much rather skip breakfast alone than dinner with friends.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    I'm always less hungry in the AM and more hungry in the PM, so when I was doing IF I skipped breakfast.