Competitive stories

Options
rickiimarieee
rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
Have you ever broken anything while playing a game? Ever did something embarrassing if you lost while competing in something? Tell me your stories.

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I had a competition to see which of us could write our name in the snow faster. I won.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Today I was playing xbox with my husbands controller. I was playing rocket league (just started it’s where you’re in a car and playing soccer). Well I’m about 5 minutes into a game and I get stuck in my own goal and they scored in my goal while I was stuck in my own goal. Got so mad I lost my vision (not even joking) and broke my husbands controller. He has no idea yet and he’s on his way home.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I was a track and field sprinter in high school. I ran the 100M, 200M, and the 400 and 800M relays. I was the first leg on the 400M relay and one meet I was really cooking and went to hand off the baton for the 2nd leg and my legs were moving so fast that they went out from underneath me and I came down on my knee and fractured my knee cap.

I fractured the same knee cap again just a couple months ago ice skating with my kids...*kitten* takes forever to fully heal.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I lie and cheat to win fair and square. It helps if the other components have been drinking :)