Hello

Options
Hello I'm here looking for beginners in weight loss

Replies

• jfowler97
    jfowler97 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've yo-yo'd with my weightloss over the years. Always happy to chat and provide knowledge/support where I can :blush:
  • sham888
    sham888 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late response . But I think my biggest fear is always gaining my weight back.

My struggles come from my job working with children and my co workers . I was a huge snacker. It was bad, I would only eat real meals about once a day. NO breakfast and eat on chips , crackers, cookies and other junk foods ALL DAY. It did not cross my mind as to how much damage this was doing to my body. I end up being 248lbs at 5”9 when I decided enough was enough . Long story short I’ve lost 46lbs so far and my co workers know this. They continue to offer me snacks almost everyday or even buy me big bags of chips or boxes of crackers. No matter how much I explain to them I can’t have just one serving and be okay, they don’t stop offfering! It’s CRAZY and now I have been eating one or two crackers here and there or even the whole sleeve and going way over the carbs and calories that I have been eating! I’m so disappointed in my self it’s so hard to say NO!