INSANE and BARBARIC Weight Loss Procedure!!

Options
2»

Replies

• BurningAway
    Options
    Wow for someone so motivated to lose weight im wondering why she isnt exercising and eating right. Not to mention the mentality these women are now in, i wonder if they will ever be comfortable eating normally again.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Whaaatt?? You don't think intense pain every time you eat is worth it to lose 18 pounds??? I mean come on, it's EIGHTEEN pounds people!!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Tongue patch. Because it's like, so sustainable, you know?
  • BurningAway
    Options
    I find it ironic that the doctor from the Biggest Loser is pointing out studies that show how most extreme dieters who lose weight rapidly eventually gain it all back – and more.

Why? Yes its extreme weight loss on the biggest loser but the foundations of exercise and diet are also taught to these individuals so the chances of them gaining it all back with that knowledge is slim a few pounds maybe but all of it probably not. The tongue patch isnt something you learn and can stick too its a tool designed to give you results fast until you can eat again.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    There could always be those people who try and cheat by putting junk food in a blender too, if they needed their fix they're going to need their fix haha waste of money.
  • acheron03
    Options
    yeah saw this on dateline a couple weeks ago also. If they wanted to lose 20lbs in a month for swimsuit season could of just done the 800 cals a day and saved 2 grand.
  • JLN1974
    JLN1974 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Just awful...and ultimately pointless - no no no no no!
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    How do you explain that to people when they see it in your mouth?
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    There are many people with much more money than self control, so this method works for them. They are so weak willed that nothing short of instant punishment would work.
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Simple math.
    71 idiots x $2,000 a piece = $142,000
    Not a bad hustle..when they could do the 800 calorie thing for free.

Losing weight is nice but getting fit is better and that takes time.:drinker:
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Simple math.
    71 idiots x $2,000 a piece = $142,000
    Not a bad hustle..when they could do the 800 calorie thing for free.

Losing weight is nice but getting fit is better and that takes time.:drinker:

Amen to that! :drinker:
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I saw women in Russia paying 40k to have their legs broken and stretched so they would become 2 inches taller
  • UThin
    UThin Posts: 5
    Options
    Am I glad responses are saying "that is crazy", otherwise, I would be thinking "Am I crazy?"

That is EXTREME. YIKES with an ALL CAPS!
    uthin.net