Hi There!

Options
aadubb
aadubb Posts: 67 Member
I applied for the Government weightloss grant and gained and lost weight during the process and now only have 80 days to lose 35lbs.
I plan to use the reimbursed money for a trip so wish me luck!

I started my plan April 15
I would like to lose 10lbs every 3 Weeks!
So far week one has been going well!

Im following a low carb plan. It is a ketogenic plan that is low fat, low carb and medium to high protein.

Goal weight 143lbs

04/15 183.2
04/16 182.4
04/17 180.9
04/18 178.3
04/19 178.3
04/20 176.5

Replies

• ColdTurkeyplus1
    ColdTurkeyplus1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Your low carb, keto plan is great but....I think a keto is supposed to be high in fat? Also, what about your fitness program?
  • aadubb
    aadubb Posts: 67 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hey @ColdTurkeyplus1
    There are many ways to get your body into ketosis. I'm following the ketogenic plan as prescribed by Dr. Bernstein😁. I'm not going into his clinc for the B12, B6 shots but I'm doing it at home and making sure to take my vitamins and supplements.

I exercise 4 to 5 days a week, plus I teach an Insanity and Turbo Kick Live class.

This week:
    Monday - Cardio
    Tuesday - Cardio
    Wednesday/Thursday - NO WORKOUT and didn't teach my class as Hubby was in hospital
    Friday - Lower body (with weights)
    Saturday - FULL BODY (weights, resistance loops and strength slides)

This wasn't a typical week. Next week should be more organized in terms of resistance and cardio. I do move regularly though.
    Thanks for asking👌🏾
  • ColdTurkeyplus1
    Options
    Thanks for the reply but I'm a bit confused by your doctor. Keto is basically telling your body to burn fat and not carbs because you're supposed to limit the carbs so I'm a bit confused. Your body burns carbs, first, if there's not enough then it burns the fat. That's the point. So if you're 'low fat' as well, what's the point? Pardon my ignorance but maybe I just don't understand. Keto never worked for me so I stay way from it. I'm not all trying to disrespect, just trying to under your doctor's POV
  • ColdTurkeyplus1
    Options
    Add me and we can PM...