35/F, 25 lbs to lose, looking for engaged users to be friends with.

Options
teramae
teramae Posts: 78 Member
Hi all,

I tried this earlier, but cannot find my original post. Hopefully this is not a duplicate.

I primarily eat whole foods plant based, but sometimes eat vegan "junk" food and when traveling vegetarian. I do not need my friends to be WFPB but it's nice to see what others are eating.

In 2011 I lost 30+ with MFP. I would like to start again. I am about 20 lbs under my highest adult weight (over 195), but significantly above my lowest adult weight (152). My first goal is to really just get back down to the 160s.

I'm looking for engaged and encouraging users to add to my group of friends!

Thank you for reading!

Tera

Replies

• VERYFITRAJ
    VERYFITRAJ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I can relate, i seem to have added in the last 3 years even though eating healthy...strange. i joined mfp today to try this out...nice to see a community on this app ! Hope its going well for you
  • rebeccavicwhit
    rebeccavicwhit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I’m only a baby here but MFP helped me lose a load of weight as it were. Put an amount of it back on now, so hoping to get stuck back in!

Don’t really know many people so finding engaged users to help support each other is why I’ve just started on the Community side of this 😇

Hope all is going well for you!