5’8 ladies Goal of 125

Anyone with a small frame have this goal or achieved it?

I’m struggling at 135 to get to 125- which I look great at.

Replies

• Runlikeacorgi
    Runlikeacorgi Posts: 28 Member
    I’m 5 7 and 1/2 and I look best at 124....gained 20 pounds this year and am at my heaviest. 145...determined to get it off. Been eating 1200 calories and exercising for 1 week now and haven’t stepped on the scale yet.
    The last 10 pounds is the hardest...good luck on your goal...summer is around the corner.
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    I’m 5 ft 6 so weighing 118/119 would be the equivalent BMI for me. I’m small built so for me it didn’t look tiny or anything and don’t have a lot of muscle. At my lowest I was 105 and a bit bony and comfortably maintain about 109 without watching what I eat. Im aiming to get up to 115 ish with muscle
  • laurenhugs23
    laurenhugs23 Posts: 153 Member
    How old are you? I found that I could pull off 125 in high school but when I did it in my late 20's it super aged me because my face got really hollow. Right now I am maintaining at 133 and super content with my body. I may have more fat on my thighs and midsection (I'm pear shaped), but I actually think I look better in clothes this way, verses being a stick. Here are some photos to compare, it's hard to show what I mean about my face without losing my precious anonymity lol.114bc73nn1kv.jpg
    1uysw8ai4vph.jpg
    uxo5m3ofu1ao.jpg
  • laurenhugs23
    laurenhugs23 Posts: 153 Member
    edited May 2019
    Anyone with a small frame have this goal or achieved it?

I’m struggling at 135 to get to 125- which I look great at.

Sorry I did not actually answer your question. I am small frame (going off of bra sizing, my rib cage below my bust is 29 in). I have been 125 a few times. I never had a problem getting there, it was sticking there that was my Achilles heel. I would make it my goal and then once I got there decide I looked to skinny (which was my excuse to go back to not tracking/ eating whatever portions I wanted) and before I knew it I'd be over what was a comfortable weight and then just be shame eating.

A few notes on this -
    The last two times I did this my starting weight was around 165 and I lost the weight pretty fast. I wish I had done it slower and given myself "diet breaks" at maintenance (still tracking) every 10 pounds, giving my body a chance to create new set points so it wouldn't be so easy to put weight back on. If you are stuck at 135 try a diet break and check out the maintenance forums if you haven't. THEY ARE A GAME CHANGER! You can always re-evaluate your goal after a couple months, but I bet you look great now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!