I want a bigger tush!!

Options
I still need to lose a lot more weight in my belly but my rear end is really flat and it seems the more I exercise the flatter it gets (even when my stomach doesn't get any smaller). I've tried doing squats every day and it just seems to get flatter. Please help!!

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Are you doing weighted squats? If not, definitely add weights. heavy barbell squats lifted my booty nicely. (I will say, I had a round one to begin with, it just looks much better and is firmer now.) Obviously, you won't really gain muscle there while working on losing fat, but it can firm the area up a bit and lift it. Glute bridges and weighted lunges are good, too.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I still need to lose a lot more weight in my belly but my rear end is really flat and it seems the more I exercise the flatter it gets (even when my stomach doesn't get any smaller). I've tried doing squats every day and it just seems to get flatter. Please help!!

I want you to have a bigger tush.

Squats and deadlifts. Put mass muscle on the back end. So that's going to mean lifting heavy, and eating well to produce that booty.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Use heavy weighted squats and make sure you go low enough, if not you will only work the quads. Also, do heavy deadlifts and mix in some Romanian Deadlifts. If you really want to focus on the glutes, do lying hip thrusts with weight.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift is one of my favorite programs.