Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fitbit

Cmachuca39
Cmachuca39 Posts: 28 Member
I have my Fitbit connected but I am not sure how to add my steps to my diary. Please help!

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,329 Member
    If it's connected...it should add automatically.. no need to add.the steps manually.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    If it’s connected it automatically sends them over. That said occasionally there will be sync delays between the two sites. If on the website your steps will show up under progress area. If on the app they show up under your calorie goal on the home page. You do have to make sure Fitbit is selected as your step source in app settings.
  • Cmachuca39
    If it’s connected it automatically sends them over. That said occasionally there will be sync delays between the two sites. If on the website your steps will show up under progress area. If on the app they show up under your calorie goal on the home page. You do have to make sure Fitbit is selected as your step source in app settings.

Thank you!
  • Cmachuca39
    lx1x wrote: »
    If it's connected...it should add automatically.. no need to add.the steps manually.

Thank you!