The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• asuroxychick
    asuroxychick Posts: 4,358 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    bs401jy5oqzv.jpg

Lovely as always my sweet and wonderful friend.

Thank you my handsome, sweet friend 💛
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    2tt9vvum1y06.jpg

So pretty, T. 😊 Have a fantastic week!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    5k05of46b3d8.jpeg

Ready for the day!

Looking good, brother! Be safe out there!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    6zhqllcrlumm.jpg

Slowly getting back to semi normal routine around here.

Really like this picture of you. Hope the wedding went well. Looked like a wonderful time.😊
  • cdubks88
    Options
    PopRox90 wrote: »
    o1wtq0ttwvb1.jpg

This is from feb to June this year and a difference of about 20lbs. Iv lost a total of 60 give or take and even tho i saw differences losing the 40 before of course, the difference in this last 20lbs has been the biggest for me thus far. Iv been getting a lot of negative comments and opinions from family and friends lately about my lifestyle and how much i workout! But to be honest, this is exactly why! I have goals and I’m reaching them. I work extremely hard everyday YES!! But it’s a good thing i do it for me and not other people because i would’ve given up by now listening to some people’s opinions. I do this for my physical and mental. I do it for my son and to be the best mom i can possibly be and not only tell him how important health is but also show him!! Show him that i believe the same thing. I’m practicing what i preach. Iv not only become stronger on the outside but also the inside and Iv shown myself the potential i have to change and evolve in my life. Idk why people would be critical of someone bettering themselves in the first place. Something i will never understand but it’s just teaching me that u can’t please everyone. There are always going to be people who hate on others for being better. U don’t have to like what i do but ima keep doing it anyway because I’m kicking *kitten*! thank uuu🤪😁😘

Keep up the great work, Roxy. You look fantastic! 😊
  • cdubks88
    Options
    Gym_Guy33 wrote: »
    5sjodpbp8r69.jpg

Love the t-shirt. 😁 Have a great week!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    4vsaebknyusw.jpeg

This is a great picture 1) because of your dog's facial expression and 2) you look great.

You have a wonderful smile. 😊 Have a fantastic week!
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    Options
    o1wtq0ttwvb1.jpg

This is from feb to June this year and a difference of about 20lbs. Iv lost a total of 60 give or take and even tho i saw differences losing the 40 before of course, the difference in this last 20lbs has been the biggest for me thus far. Iv been getting a lot of negative comments and opinions from family and friends lately about my lifestyle and how much i workout! But to be honest, this is exactly why! I have goals and I’m reaching them. I work extremely hard everyday YES!! But it’s a good thing i do it for me and not other people because i would’ve given up by now listening to some people’s opinions. I do this for my physical and mental. I do it for my son and to be the best mom i can possibly be and not only tell him how important health is but also show him!! Show him that i believe the same thing. I’m practicing what i preach. Iv not only become stronger on the outside but also the inside and Iv shown myself the potential i have to change and evolve in my life. Idk why people would be critical of someone bettering themselves in the first place. Something i will never understand but it’s just teaching me that u can’t please everyone. There are always going to be people who hate on others for being better. U don’t have to like what i do but ima keep doing it anyway because I’m kicking *kitten*! thank uuu🤪😁😘

I love everything about this post. You are killing it and people like you are the kind of people I admire and keep me motivated to keep working towards my goal.

thank you so much!!!!!<3333333
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Did an early morning bakery trip with my friend. It’s freezing but I was committed. mua8o86ig6mj.jpeg

Wow! Freezing temps! Our low temp last night was 82F. So AZ... it’s a dry heat. 🌞🤪 🌞

• fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    4vsaebknyusw.jpeg

Your dog! He/she looks so over it. But you look great.
  • cdubks88
    Options
    My beautiful wife and I hiking at the Jedediah Redwood State Park

vgcb6f7eruvc.jpg

Another awesome nature pic. I'm jealous of all your adventures.....😁
  • asuroxychick
    Options
    5k05of46b3d8.jpeg

Ready for the day!

Looking good😊
  • asuroxychick
    Options
    o1wtq0ttwvb1.jpg

You look amazing! 😊
  • mynameisnobody1990
    mynameisnobody1990 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    4vsaebknyusw.jpeg

Your dog! He/she looks so over it. But you look great.

It's not BUT you look great. it's YOU look great :) Just giving Annie props. <3
  • lando_rooney
    lando_rooney Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    5k05of46b3d8.jpeg

Ready for the day!

Looking good😊

Thank you!