Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• 88missycat8888missycat88 Member Posts: 295 Member Member Posts: 295 Member
    Chopped off half of my hair. This quarantine might be getting to me 😂bjvei8b0ld31.jpg
    Love it!! The cut really suits you!
  • Gym_Guy33Gym_Guy33 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    Post workout after math lol 82ksvhgdsib4.jpg
  • kinetixtrainer2kinetixtrainer2 Member Posts: 5,780 Member Member Posts: 5,780 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »
    reuh568xx4pf.jpeg

Working from home is starting to get to me...I’m an introvert but I’m even starting to crave more conversation!

I really enjoy this pic. 😁
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,096 Member Member Posts: 1,096 Member
    reuh568xx4pf.jpeg

Working from home is starting to get to me...I’m an introvert but I’m even starting to crave more conversation!

Those curl though!
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Member Posts: 2,474 Member Member Posts: 2,474 Member
    My daughter and I went to miles and miles of sunflower fields the day before... not a selfie but I wish there was more of these fields everywhere!!!
    ic12ntvr2ml6.jpeg

Beautiful photo. If you don't mind me asking, where did you go? I've been in search of a sunflower field...
  • activities1activities1 Member Posts: 3,454 Member Member Posts: 3,454 Member
    My daughter and I went to miles and miles of sunflower fields the day before... not a selfie but I wish there was more of these fields everywhere!!!
    ic12ntvr2ml6.jpeg

Beautiful photo. If you don't mind me asking, where did you go? I've been in search of a sunflower field...

I’m in California. Try doing a google search near you!! :)
  • cdubks88cdubks88 Member Posts: 3,383 Member Member Posts: 3,383 Member
    ic12ntvr2ml6.jpeg

This is a fantastic picture of you. 😊
    Waterfall hike in Oregon on our way home from the Redwood forests in Cali.

xh6czzbavbe9.jpg

And another great adventure pic..... awesome!
  • rickifaidleyrickifaidley Member Posts: 30 Member Member Posts: 30 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    I’m literally always glam. 🤷🏽‍♀️
    0urjsg5638yb.jpeg

Looking fantastic, Ricki!
    Thanks!!
    ythannah wrote: »
    0urjsg5638yb.jpeg

You make it look so effortless. If I attempted that, I'd look like Alice Cooper painted by a four year old Picasso.
    That’s so sweet! Years of practice lol, maybe a bit artistic but you don’t need to be Picasso to do this girl! Practice practice practice 🥰
    kdking09 wrote: »
    0urjsg5638yb.jpeg

Yooooo!!!! YES! 👏🏽🙏🏽💯🙌🏽😍

Thanks!!!
    Crazy how weight can stay the same but body composition can be so different!
    q9s0y70qfkga.jpeg
    9px9auf0atey.png

Awesome progress. Well done!
  • Neil7905Neil7905 Member, Premium Posts: 179 Member Member, Premium Posts: 179 Member
  • fstricklfstrickl Member Posts: 254 Member Member Posts: 254 Member
    reuh568xx4pf.jpeg

I really enjoy this pic. 😁

@kinetixtrainer2 It’s the veiled insanity behind the glassy eyes right?
  • fstricklfstrickl Member Posts: 254 Member Member Posts: 254 Member
    reuh568xx4pf.jpeg

Those curl though!

@GymGoddessGoals thank you! It’s been a journey... I could talk about curly hair for hours...hah. 🌀🌀🌀
  • tommurrells617tommurrells617 Member Posts: 63 Member Member Posts: 63 Member
    pfpabtl7exes.jpg

26 with 3 kids hard getting ur stomach back after a csection🙄

You look hot! 🥵
  • activities1activities1 Member Posts: 3,454 Member Member Posts: 3,454 Member
    je9zpgy8hfh0.jpg

I found a sunflower field!! Thanks @activities1 for your inspiration. It was only 30 minutes away from my house. I can't believe it took me so long to find it. It was hot & humid but so worth the trip 😀

So glad you found one!!!! You look great too!