The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    Woke up today with an absolute lust for life.... well, nope.
    BUT
    But it's Friday.

s39e4tmoppgq.jpeg

Oh my gosh! Sab!! I have wondered if you were dead in a ditch for like a year! So great to see you back!
    I used to be a different name, what the heck was it.. like coco_catheter or something
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    BUT
    But it's Friday.

s39e4tmoppgq.jpeg

Oh my gosh! Sab!! I have wondered if you were dead in a ditch for like a year! So great to see you back!
    I used to be a different name, what the heck was it.. like coco_catheter or something

I won’t call it a come back - you been here for years
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    ywucnzqi284m.jpg
    Happy Friday everyone! 😄

You look lovely 😍

Aww thanks 🥰
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    BUT
    But it's Friday.

s39e4tmoppgq.jpeg

Oh. My. Word. :heart: You lurker! I was looking at all these threads started way back by this great human being which apparently also disappeared in the meantime, feeling all nostalgic and missing said caco...theter... and you haven't disappeared at all. You here. Me here. Bring in a hug!

cowsfan12 wrote: »
    BUT
    But it's Friday.

s39e4tmoppgq.jpeg

New phone who dis
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    BUT
    But it's Friday.

s39e4tmoppgq.jpeg

Oh. My. Word. :heart: You lurker! I was looking at all these threads started way back by this great human being which apparently also disappeared in the meantime, feeling all nostalgic and missing said caco...theter... and you haven't disappeared at all. You here. Me here. Bring in a hug!

BUT
    But it's Friday.

s39e4tmoppgq.jpeg

New phone who dis

That was actually for shakshakra lol - I’m just a dude that likes cows - what’s good 😉
  • Sofiapilla
    Options
    BUT
    But it's Friday.

s39e4tmoppgq.jpeg

My man
  • Sofiapilla
    Options
    BUT
    But it's Friday.

s39e4tmoppgq.jpeg

BUT
    But it's Friday.

s39e4tmoppgq.jpeg

New phone who dis

Well, not a lurker so much as a complete social media avoider for a few months. Sometimes it be like that

But I have thought of you many times and I’m so happy you’re doing well! ❤️❤️
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    v65a5eykc7hx.jpeg

Since I can’t be a mysterious newcomer

Edit: still unskilled at taking pics 🤦🏼‍♀️

Are those 2 inch blinds cause if so 🔥 it gone lie
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    v65a5eykc7hx.jpeg

You've never been a mysterious newcomer 😁 we knew lol

Still looking great as always 😉
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    BUT
    But it's Friday.

s39e4tmoppgq.jpeg

BUT
    But it's Friday.

s39e4tmoppgq.jpeg

New phone who dis

Well, not a lurker so much as a complete social media avoider for a few months. Sometimes it be like that

Sometimes, one definitely needs a social media break! 😄
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    3ejw3h4oclyg.jpg

Since I've been oversharing selfies lately, let's end this week with one more. Hope everyone has a great weekend 😊

Looking good 😍
  • SabAteNine
    Options
    BUT
    But it's Friday.

s39e4tmoppgq.jpeg

BUT
    But it's Friday.

s39e4tmoppgq.jpeg

New phone who dis

Well from one avoider to the other, it's good to ultimately come back. I've been good - ups, downs and quarantine pounds, a weird period of life and its motions, etc.
    v65a5eykc7hx.jpeg

So great to see your face :heart: :heart:
  • SabAteNine
    Options
    BUT
    But it's Friday.

s39e4tmoppgq.jpeg

BUT
    But it's Friday.

s39e4tmoppgq.jpeg

New phone who dis

That was actually for shakshakra lol - I’m just a dude that likes cows - what’s good 😉

Oh oh OK. As a soil4climate supporter, I get it. :smile: